GitHub - LightTable/LightTable: The Light Table IDE
darktable is an open source photography workflow application and RAW developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
The community has started to contribute additional language plugins to support , , , and , as well as several focused on the core editing experience (, , , etc). All of which are made available via LightTable’s built-in plugin manager.
LightTable – Windows Apps on Microsoft Store
- This discussion is only about LightTable and the LightTable package. If you
have feedback for Chocolatey, please contact the
- This discussion will carry over multiple versions. If you have a comment about a
particular version, please note that in your comments.
- The maintainers of this Chocolatey Package will be notified about new comments that are posted to this Disqus thread, however, it is NOT a guarantee that you
will get a response. If you do not hear back from the maintainers after posting a message below, please follow up by using the link
on the left side of this page or follow this link to
contact maintainers. If you still hear nothing back, please follow the package triage process.
- Tell us what you love about the package or LightTable, or tell us what needs improvement.
- Share your experiences with the package, or extra configuration or gotchas that
- If you use a url, the comment will be flagged for moderation until you've been whitelisted. Disqus moderated comments are approved on a weekly schedule if not sooner. It could take between 1-5 days for your comment to show up.
LightTable is the fun collage creation app for Windows
Darktable is a virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers: it manages your digital negatives in a database and lets you view them through a zoomable light table. It also enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
In the center of the bottom panel you have an option to choose between zoomable lighttable view or filemanager view of the thumbnails. In zoomable lighttable view, scroll with your mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Moving the mouse while allows you to navigate through your collection. In filemanager view, you can can change the number of images in each row, using the slider next to the filemanager option, or by using . Use your mouse wheel to navigate through your collection.