The Baby Trend Inertia infant car seat is one of the least awkward infant seats I have ever seen. And that's saying something, because most of these are so damn awkward.
For the Baby Trend Inertia car seat -
- Easy to carry - lightweight, with a well-designed handle that keeps bruises to a minimum
- Deep recline - Baby Trend bills this as the most-reclined infant seat on the market, and it certainly seems to be true. Great for those wobbly necks
- Super-easy to install into your car
- Recline, headrest are easy to adjust as your baby grows
- Accessories - comes with a removable blanket and generous sun shade
- Dependant upon base for recline adjustment - If you're going without the base, your baby will be reclined pretty far back
- Price - at about $275.00, this is not a cheap car seat by any means, but it's very, very nice
- Baby Bling
- No Sweat
- Mom Bling
There are a few features that we always look for when deciding on a car seat. There are safety features and there are convenience features that we just love and find neccessary. We recently had the opportunity to check out the Baby Trend Inertia Infant Car Seat when they sent us one for review and we found some great features in this seat! We are thrilled to have it for baby A when she arrives!